Laura Butler-Madden Ltd is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and we want to be clear about the data that we collect, how we may use it and your right to control that information.
By using the site, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Social media
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Laura Butler-Madden Ltd. may collect:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, postal address).
- We may also collect information regarding your interests and preferences in relation to the design and renovation services that we offer.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Laura Butler-Madden Ltd. with most of the data we collect when you:
- Register online, email us or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via onsite forms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Laura Butler-Madden Ltd. collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and and provide you with the services / information which you have requested.
- Improve the layout / content of the pages of the site and customize them for users.
- Send you information we think you may find useful.
- We may disclose aggregate statistics (with no personally indentifiable information) about site visitors in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third party companies for other lawful purposes.
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our affiliates, or to our agents / contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer through the site, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing IT and other support services. Our agents will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their function.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber-crime, or to protect the site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
How do we store your data?
Laura Butler-Madden securely stores your data on secure servers located in the United Kingdom. We have put reasonable security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under out control. For example, out privacy policies are review periodically, and only authorized personnel have access to personal information.
Laura Butler-Madden Ltd. will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which is it processed. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Laura Butler-Madden Ltd. would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our trusted partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Laura Butler-Madden Ltd. from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from Laura Butler-Madden Ltd. We may charge you a small fee for this service not exceeding £10.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Laura Butler-Madden Ltd. correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Laura Butler-Madden erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Laura Butler-Madden Ltd. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Laura Butler-Madden Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Laura Butler-Madden Ltd. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Laura Butler-Madden Ltd. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Laura Butler-Madden Ltd. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Laura Butler-Madden Ltd. sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our brand partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies held by each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and to communicate on them with due care in regard to their own personal data. This website and its owners will never ask for sensitive or personal information through social media platforms and encourage users who may have sensitive information to discuss to contact us using the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact us